Should be spelled Con's. They are rip off artist - TV/Sectional
( which she did )...My advice- Stay away from these guys. I've been trying to get this rectified for about 7 months now and keep getting the run around. ( Yes I have faxed estimates, but apparently they are floating around in space )My guess is I'll have to hire an attorney to get my property fixed..I paid my account in full today..Lets see if they actually post it to my account, because I don't trust these f#%$s.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Conn's reviews
- WORST Customer Service EVER!
- Price Matching is a con!
- Conn's bad customer service
- Broken bed/ terrible service
- Hazardous Dryer after Conn's Technician Repaired
- worst customer service with collections.
- Better furniture in the Flea Market than in Conns
- they don't honor their price matchs go to wallmart
- Defective Sofa
- conns/ Ge @ Crosstimbers/ 45 N
- Samsung 75 " TV quit working
- Name says it all Cons!
- LIES, CHEATING, HORRIBLE SERVICE
- POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE/ POOR WAREHOUSE AND DELIVERY SERVICE
- Worst customer service ever!
- con artist and scammer
- subway sandwich artist was rude
- Snack Artist Chips
- Mark is an Amazing Artist
- BAIT AND SWITCH CON ARTIST AT IT WORSE
- A True Artist
- SuperBowl commercial
- Fredrik Gabriel is the con artist and do not do any business with this guy.
- Unfair treatment with makeup artist
- Be careful dealing with these guys
- TRAVELOCITY, SCAM ARTIST AGENCY
- horrible pool company
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you